Manne Raven in hi-gloss finish
- Valmistaja: Manne Guitars
- Tuotekoodi: MRV-HGL
- Saatavuus: Pre-Order
Manne Raven, high gloss finish
This new series is the result of the application of Manne’s ideas into a traditional and classic looking instruments. The result is a quality update with a brand new modern features of playability and performance. With our neck/body joint system, the shape of the body allow more upper frets accessibility with a sleek profile.One of the feature that sports the Manne production is the neck/body jointer, a system that allow the neck to be installed very near the body edge without the need of a heel, giving a great access and a solid connection. We applied this system with the result of a unique upper frets access. Manne quality neck provide fast and precise playability, commonly considered one of the best necks on the markets.
- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 647,7mm scale (25, 1/2").
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75").
- Nut width: 43mm (1"11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes.
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups.
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.
* Korina Body
* Wilkinson Traditional bridge
* 5+1Wilkinson Tuners
* Alnico V pick-ups (available also Manneblade minihumbucker
* Reduced thickness resin fretboad neck, maple neck with laminate core
* Asymmetrical neck shaping
* Angled headstock
* Direct bolt on body (no steel plate on back of body)
with AlnicoV vintage pick-ups, or with our twin blade double sound
minihumbucker controlled by 3 push/pull pots that give series/parallel
connections. Raven guitars are available in models Satin Special (satin
with top), Satin (satin), Gloss Special (hi-gloss with top), Gloss
Raven high gloss,
* Body: Korina (mahogany)
* Neck: Threaded, striped maple, several times
* Fretboard: Resin F, very stable, no DeadnotesXLIST
* Pickups: 3 Alnico V single coils
* Bridge: Wilkinson vibrato
* Tuners: Wilkinson
* Hardware: chrome
* Finish: high gloss in any color
* Incl MANNE Gig Bag
* Handmade in Italy