Taurus ZEBU MK2 Reverb-Delay WL
- Valmistaja: Taurus
- Tuotekoodi: TA-ZEBWL
- Saatavuus: Varastossa
Taurus ZEBU MK2 Reverb-Delay WL is a fusion of Delay and Reverb stereo digital effect designed to be used simultaneously and mixed with the original sound of instrument. The effect gives access to a very wide palette of echos and reverbs. Zebu is powered by high quality 24-bit Digital Signal Processor.
Zebu's output allows MONO or STEREO configuration settings.
- REVERB - time range (0.5 -10s)
- DELAY - time range (50-1000ms) 60bpm - 1200bpm
- BALANCE - mix between REVERB and DELAY
- REPEAT - controls the number of repeats (feedback) in the DELAY effect (0-90%)
EFFECT - determines the overall signal level of DELAY and REVERB effect.
- POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE RANGE 9-12V: any power supply with power rating between 9 and 12V can be used
- POLARITY AUTO DETECTION: allows using either centre-positive or negative polarity on power supply
- DC ASSISTANT: protection against signal loss. If disconnected or the voltage is lower then 6V the effect is automatically switched to the " bypass " mode
MONO/STEREO mode output
- DIMENSIONS: (H x W x D) 65 x 96 x 144mm
- WEIGHT: 0,5kg