Manne Taos Gloss Special - burled Poplar Top, ex showroom!
- Valmistaja: Manne Guitars
- Tuotekoodi: 79490
- Saatavuus: Varastossa
Manne Taos Gloss Special - burled Poplar Top
This is the top of the line Taos instrument with a glamorous look and irresistible charm. For this instrument, we only use the finest hand selected figured Italian wood for the top of the body. Our burled and quilted Italian poplar is breathtaking, with awesome deep 3-D figuring that makes every Taos Special truly one-of-a-kind. The very best level tops are listed as “Mastergrade“.
By focusing on the design and structural elements that go into making a superlative solidbody guitar and utilizing clever passive electronics, Manne has created an instrument that plays amazingly well, is exceptionally flexible, and looks as bold and purposeful as a Ferrari.
- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 640mm scale (25,2?).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75?).
- Nut width: 43mm (1?11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Set-in neck (Taos) or bolt-on (Nightaxe, Satin)
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Weight: Standard 3,4 Kg, Ash 3,6 Kg, Special Burl 4 Kg
All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.