Taurus VECHOOR Multi-Chorus WL
- Valmistaja: Taurus
- Tuotekoodi: TA-VECWL
- Saatavuus: Varastossa
Taurus VECHOOR Multi-Chorus WL is a stereo Multi-Chorus effect, built with two independent analog chorus circuits. Each of them is using a different type of modulation and its own sound. Both circuits work simultaneously and create a unique sound spectrum characteristic. This makes the sound of the instrument extremely moldable, mild and aligned. Harmonics' saturation is very natural.
There are two separate control shaping systems: Chorus and Enhancer. As a result, at the output of the effect three mixed signals are acquired: the original sound plus Chorus and Enhancer-Chorus. The combination of those three elements gives the impression of polyphone.
Vechoor's output allows MONO or STEREO configuration settings.
- DEPTH - determines the degree of CHORUS modulation
MODE - three way mode selector switch:
NORMAL - classic chorus
- ENHANCER - adjustment of the chorus level, expanding polyphone sound in the low registers.
- RATE - controls speed of CHORUS modulation
DETUNE - determines the degree of CHORUS and ENHANCER detuning
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE RANGE 9-12V
- POLARITY AUTO DETECTION – allows using power supply with center-positive or center-negative polarity
- DC ASSISTANT: protects from loss of signal. Effect switches automatically to the "bypass mode" in case of disconnection or low voltage of DC supply (<6V).
MONO/STEREO mode output
- DIMENSIONS: (H x W x D) 65 x 96 x 144mm
- WEIGHT: 0,5kg