New definition of guitar amps.
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
It is a pure analog design with unprecedented light weight and small size. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way on the top of the speaker cabinet, or set up on an effect board. It features a built-in foot switches which allow fast channel and sound shape changes during the performance. When the Stomp-Head is used as a head amp, an external standard foot switch or controller can be directly connected in order to access all of the amp’s features.
Anywhere you go take your sound with you!
Stomp-Head 4.SL (4 foot-switches)
- Power output: 70W RMS with a power brake to 40/7/4W
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and LEAD
- 4 footswitches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], CRUNCH, BOOST, MUTE
- LINE OUT with guitar speaker simulation
- Speaker impedance selector: 4-8-16ohm
- 2 loudness mode: STUDIO / STAGE