The perfect grab-and-go amp – a very loud 40 watts (2 6L6) in a “Champ” sized package. Our smallest package but packs a punch. This may be our smallest offering but still a flexible and pedal friendly amp with the ability to match up to all guitar types-the perfect “sleeper amp” for jam night. The two tube medium tank reverb goes from subtle to surf and all points in between.
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - Blackface-type tones to funkier Brownface tones all the way to dirtier Tweed tones
- Tone Stack Bypass – Turn the Tone knob all the way counter-clockwise and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar-straight-to-volume-and-master” path that is clean and powerful
- Presence Bypass – Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit for more bright tone with more output
- Two tube medium tank reverb – Can be turned off to create more headroom by removing it from the circuit
- Decay control for brighter or darker sounding reverb which can be bypassed
- 2-Button Foot switch – The foot switch lets you choose a Tweed mode (takes you right to the tweed mode on the 6-way Mid Q) and Boost. Foot switch uses a standard midi cable to easy replacement
- Fixed bias/cathode bias switch on back
- Combo comes standard with Celestion G12H-75 Creamback speaker.