RedPlate BluesMachine 66
- Valmistaja: RedPlate amps
- Tuotekoodi: RP-BM
- Saatavuus: Pre-Order
For the BluesMachine66 we took the preamp tones of 1959 and coupled it with a historically correct KT-66 output section, then we added a rock overdrive and topped it off with reverb.
Finally . . . an amp that lets you be an old school British blues rocker at any volume level.
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - Blackface-type tones to funkier Brownface tones all the way to dirtier Tweed tones.
- Rear Panel Voicing Switches - Humbucker and Smooth Compression switches makes switching your guitar types and playing styles quick and easy.
- 2-Way Bright Switch - Playing a darker sounding guitar? Two different bright modes give you the flexibility you have always wanted.
- Tone Stack Bypass - Turn the tone knob all the way counter-clockwise or just step on the Boost footswitch, and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar-straight-to-volume-and-master” path that is clean and powerful.
- Presence Bypass - Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit.
- Tube Serial Effects Loop – Fully buffered effects loop – adds to the tone even when no external effects are used.
- 3-Button Foot switch - The foot switch lets you choose Tweed mode (takes you right to the tweed modes on the 6-way Mid Q), Overdrive and Boost. Foot switch uses a standard midi cable for easy replacement.
- Cathode/ fixed bias switch (40 watt/50 watt).
- Pentode/Triode power switch for early breakup.
- Comes stock with KT-66 output tubes but will also work with KT-88 or 6L6GC tubes. 6V6GTA tubes can be used when operating in cathode bias mode for less wattage and faster breakup.
- Combo comes standard with Celestion V30 speaker.
Available as a head or 1×12 combo