- Valmistaja: Manne Guitars
- Tuotekoodi: 84253
- Saatavuus: Pre-Order
- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 647,7mm scale (25,5").
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75").
- Nut width: 43mm (1"11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes.
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups.
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.
The Manne AcustiVibe is a guitar model we produce since the mid '90’s. We kept refining its performance and sound related details up to today. The main feature of this hollowbody guitar was its closed semiacoustic construction with a bridge Piezo and a neck magnetic pickup that can be blended together, going from a warm Jazzy tone to a bright acoustic sound and with a very unique and original “in-between” blended tone. We have decided to caress the idea and develop more the “acoustic side” of the Semiacustica.
We worked for many month until the request of a customer made us realize that it was the right time to start the project and catalyze our ideas, putting together all the features and construction's details. The Semiacustica already has a good acoustic piezo tone, limiting the sustain to avoid the similarity with a solid body and offering zero feedback as the body is closed and the top vibrations are captured by a special material under the bridge. So these are the features we wished to keep and enhance within a new model that would be more “acoustic player friendly”. So we used the headstock of an acoustic guitar like the Blackbird model, with a 3+3 tuner pattern, and we increased the string scale from 25.2” to 25.5”.
We kept the top vibration capture effect but made it more shiny and open. We found a solution for the layout of the magnetic pickup: it is now placed inside of a wood rosette, in a circular “sound-hole-like” piece that is height adjustable. The guitar control metal knurled knobs of volume, balance, tone are inserted nicely on the upper side of the body, as they protrude just enough to be operated. The body is made of light weight Italian poplar with a large main chamber, and also secondary drilled chambers around the neck pocket and pickup position. The size of the guitar was carefully studied to let it be just right, not too big and not too small, with a cut-away that leaves full access to last frets. The bridge is a variation of the one we use on the Semiacustica, with intonation adjustments. The neck is our standard center multi-laminate strip with maple sides but with a little bit more “acoustic feel” resulting from a thicker and slightly more V-shaped profile. Dunlop 6105 frets are standards on this guitar to suit the standard acoustic fret shape.