Blackbird, satin special top
This new series is the result of the application of Manne’s ideas into a traditional and classic looking instruments. The result is a quality update with a brand new modern features of playability and performance.
With our neck/body joint system, the shape of the body allow more upper frets accessibility with a sleek profile. One of the feature that sports the Manne production is the neck/body jointer, a system that allow the neck to be installed very near the body edge without the need of a heel, giving a great access and a solid connection. We applied this system with the result of a unique upper frets access. Manne quality neck provide fast and precise playability, commonly considered one of the best necks on the markets.
- Korina multichambered body
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes.
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural see-through color.
- Wilkinson Traditional bridge 5+1
- Wilkinson Tuners
- Alnico V humbucker (rail) pick-ups
- 22 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 628mm scale (24 3/4″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.