AH Cables The Rolling Stones® Series
- Valmistaja: Other manufacturers
- Tuotekoodi: K6IPP
- Saatavuus: Varastossa
Generations are unanimous: the Rolling Stones®, founded in 1962, is arguably the most famous Rock 'n' Roll Band of all time. Whether in the studio or live on stage - their tours and performances are legendary.
For Adam Hall®, these are optimal conditions to design a common cable series, that not only carries the name of the band, but also perfectly represents their values and are geared towards the needs of musicians. When developing the cable, in addition to an undistorted sound transmission, longevity was also a key objective.
The Rolling Stones® instrument cable has a conductor cross-section of 0.22 mm², in order to achieve high transmission quality. The cable is double shielded (copper spiral and aluminium shield) and is equipped with "custom made" NEUTRIK® connectors with gold-plated contacts. The Rolling Stones® Tongue branded Velcro cable tie is not only sleek but also very practical.
- low capacitance
- low microphony
- double shielded
- best conductor insulation by voluminous dielectric
- hand soldered NEUTRIK® connectors
- Type: instrument / guitar cable
- Colour: black
- Total Diameter: 7.0 mm +/-0.2 mm
- Conductor Cross-Section: 0.22 mm²
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 24
- Conductor Material: bare copper, OFC
- Conductor Construction: 7 x 0.20 mm
- Material Shielding: conductive plastic
- Shielding Type: spiral shield
- Conductor Resistance: <85 ohms / km
- Sheath Material: PVC, matt